Due to continuous Access errors, I decided to reinstall Office Professional 2010 (64 bit).
As I couldn’t find the original CD key I installed it with, I used another one from another installation. So far so good, installation went fine, etc.
Once I started any Office app, it popped up this error: “Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 cannot verify the license. blablabla useless crap check control panel”
- Reenter CD key (via setup)
- Repair Office
- Install every single item I could select during the install
- Remove office + reinstall office
- Removed CD key with this
- Reboot over a zillion times
None of this worked.
However, this seems to fix it for me:
- Open command
- cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- cscript ospp.vbs /act
- reopen any Office. No more errors. Yay